Wednesday, August 2, 2017

"SPOOK-TACULAR HALLOWEEN RUNNER & QUILT"

Hey quilters.....hope all is well.....recently had emails from my Halloween One-Z-Quilt asking for a design if you are not using baby one-z's. Well....as a designer, I'm always thinking/designing ahead. While I am designing in EQ7, I always like to "flip" the same concept into different designs. So while you are following along the one-z quilt you can also do these designs of the Halloween runner or quilt. You will be using my same "easy techniques" for the curve squares to achieve all designs. I will be posting the easy techniques along the way for all designs. So come along and lets all have a "Spook-tacular Halloween".
35x96
56x64

"Blessed Quilting from my Home to Yours"
Cat
Follow us on Facebook....ihearditthroughthequilt-vine
Cooking Blog....cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment