Saturday, July 29, 2017

"SPOOK-TACULAR HALLOWEEN ONE-Z QUILT"

Hey Quilters....hope all is doing well and surviving this summer heat wave. Crazy hot here in Texas! I finally finished my Stain Glass Window Project out of Bright Batiks by Hoffman Fabrics and quilted with awesome AURIfil Thread for our town Museum Windows. It was a long project and I will admit....bit off a more then I could chew. But it's done and on to the fundraiser table runner that will be used with the left over fabric. I was blessed to have the fabric donated by Hoffman and all the coordinating thread donated by AURIfil.
Well....it gets better....the month of August-Sept-ish....I will be sharing my Halloween One-Z quilt design/techniques with you. I know a lot of people are intimidated with a T-Shirt quilt. You will be amazed how easy it is with my fast & easy techniques. No need to worry about not having a "Long Arm"....you will be using your "Short Arm"....aka....your domestic sewing machine. Here is a sneak peak of the design....it's incorporated with 13 One-Z's (hello it's Halloween) gold squares are where the One-Z's will go.....you will learn easy applique techniques for the Bats and the Hexagon Spiders (yes those are spiders...a bit hard for me to design in EQ7) :-)....and you will learn my fast technique for Spider Web Continuous Line Quilting. I will be posting the updates on my Facebook page....I heard it through the Quilt-Vine...so follow me if were not already friends.  I have promised my niece to get this finished for her son so trust me it will be a fast-paced easy technique lesson...so start thinking of your one-zies....fabric etc. 'cause we'll be starting soon. Let me know if you ever need pattern design assistance....always glad to help with my EQ7....thanks!

"Blessed Quilting from my Home to Yours"
Facebook.....I heard it through the quilt-vine
email q's....cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment