Sunday, December 31, 2017

"New Years Blessing & Cats Texas Style New Years Brunch recipe"

Hey quilters....hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays. This year has flown by so fast for me and can't believe it's New Years Eve. Wanted to wish everyone a Blessed 2018 and share this fast & easy Tamale casserole with you. This is a great crowd pleasure for any occasion. My family loves it and I've taken it to many quilt luncheons and church functions as well. Thanks so much for emailing me for the last step of my T-shirt quilt tutorial. Going to Florida to do some hurricane work delayed my posting a bit so I was so thrilled to receive emails from you for the last steps. As always feel free to share your finished projects anytime especially on my Facebook page. I will be sharing many fast and easy quilt patterns this coming year with you. I love making gifts and Christmas time so I decided to share "12 mos. of Quilt-Mas" this year. Fun gift sharing gifts to make throughout the year so you're not like me doing last minute sewing and quilting. Anyway...thanks again for a wonderful year and pop on over to my cooking blog for this fast and delish tamale casserole. Enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from my Home to Yours,
Cat
cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment