Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown,,,"Gift Inspiration"

 Hey quilter's....well it's here...December first and the Christmas Countdown begins. My anxiety went into overload at midnight. I'm excited but my wheels were spinning for another creative gift idea. We all love a handmade gift but was looking at my "rulers" and was inspired. I have quite a collection from large to small...the basics and then some shapes when I get a bit creative. Rulers are not cheap and they can be used for any type of crafting/ quilting. So I picked out a few that I felt that I could part with and wrapped it quickly before I changed my mind. :-) I'm not a hoarder but I do love my rulers. With my gifts this year I'm writing notes of what inspired me to give the gift I picked for them. I'm actually having fun. I did realize that I didn't have wrapping paper on hand which was a bit frustrating. But....yes I did....I wrapped the rulers in Scrap Fabric. :-) :-) win...win...

Sew...sometimes having to think out of the box can be exciting. I might not be "chilling with my quilting gnomies" but let the Christmas Countdown begin!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment