Thursday, December 23, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."AURifil thread 4 Santa"

 Hey quilter's....hope y'alls Christmas countdown is going well. Mine is a bit crazy with last minute shopping but having a great time with my grandson. He's a bit older and it's funny how certain traditions are now changing with his age. I guess this "Gege" will learn to make changes myself as he grows. Just hard...time flies way too fast. Cliche but it's true. Well, if you're still thinking of a perfect gift for Santa, here it is...AURifil thread & Chocolate cake. You can't go wrong with this gift, excellent quality & practical. Plus who wouldn't want a slice of chocolate cake. Right? Well....whatever y'all are doing this Holiday season, I hope you are having a great time. Make memories to last a lifetime. Time really does fly so enjoy every moment. Don't forget... we'll be having an awesome New Year w/my Quilt-a-long soon :-)   Be safe & have a great week.

Blessed Quilting From My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment