Monday, December 13, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."Cozy Tomato Basil Soup w/Cornbread Croutons"

 Hey quilter's ...hope your holiday season is going great. I know day's are getting shorter and Christmas is upon us so I wanted to share a fast & easy recipe w/ y'all. This recipe is so festive with the bright red color and a splash of gold with the cornbread croutons. You can easily double this recipe so it would be wonderful to take along to a "Quilt Pitch-In or Pot Luck." I love this time of year when the weather is still a bit uncertain if it wants to be sunny or cold so this is definately a great soup for a cozy night watching Christmas movies. Pop on over to my cooking blog for this fast & easy recipe. Enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment