Monday, December 6, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."More time 2 Quilt"

 Hey quilter's...hope y'all had a great weekend & your Christmas projects are coming along well. I believe everyone knows by now that I took an unexpected "trip" & Christmas presents are a bit "delayed" this year. I saw this quilt humor recently and it really hit home. If I could turn back time is what I usually say but lately it would be wonderful to have more quilting time before Christmas. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks that...right? Although I have used my "downtime" to design my Christmas Quilt-a-long for next year that I am really excited to share with y'all. My design will be easily enlarged and I will be posting smaller projects along the way as well. I'll be doing mine in Christmas Scraps but you can easily do your own spin on it with the fabrics of your choice. Y'all know me, "One Design...Sew Many Ways." And yes...we'll be Christmas Quilting all year in 2022. Well, I'll be anyway...#lessonedlearned :-) 

In the meantime...here's a little humor below for less-stress-quilting.

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment