Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas from My Gnome to Yours!

 Hey quilter's.... Merry Christmas! I'm up early waiting for the excitement to begin with my grandson but wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. Holidays are special for me when I can be with my family, but it doesn't always happen with everyone's busy schedule. So, no matter what you are doing this Christmas day my wish for you is to have a Blessed one. I was excited this week when I saw the "grinch t-shirt pillow" that I had made for him (instructions in previous post) and he still loves it & uses it. His "grinch quilt" that I made when he was little...you know the one...Grinch quilt kit...oh my gosh that was challenging. I did end up putting my own spin on it. I know homemade gifts can be daunting, but the rewards are priceless. So, enjoy your day & remember this coming year we'll have so much fun together "Christmas Quilting all Year!" Have a wonderful day!

Quilt Blessings from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment