Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."JOY"

 Hey quilter's....hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone "JOY." I know that I "blog" about not being stressed with the holiday rush so to speak, so my wish to you is Joy. We are all going through difficult times and even I lately forget to take time for myself. My daughter alway's tells me that I'm no good for others if I don't take care of myself. I get caught up in the "chaos" and get stressed but I need to realize that I'm Blessed to have this chaos. I know sounds weird but it's true. So my wish for everyone is to take a few moments for yourself...read a book...walk in the park or by the lake and remember that "You" are what brings "Joy" to someone's life. Remeber...if you're still trying to find that special gift for someone..."Quilt-it-Forward"....pass your creativity on...to me that's the greatest gift of all.

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment