Friday, December 3, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."No Ugly Sweater Party Here" :-)

 Hey quilter's....hope y'all are enjoying the Holiday Season. I thought I'd share a little "quilting humor" to get us through the day. I saw this one while searching the net and had to laugh. I'm sure we all have gone to a "ugly sweater party" by now but if you've made it, how can it be ugly. Seriously all the work that goes into quilting much less sewing a garment cannot be considered ugly in my book. But if you are thinking about wearing a "quilted vest" to a ugly sweater party then here's an idea so you don't ruin your original hard work...

First...grab your Christmas Stash pile & "fussy cut" some fun christmas shapes out...you can even use your cookie cutters :-)

Second,,,Pin them to your vest throughout using your "quilting basting pins"...a bit safer and you don't need to worrry about being poked while you're having fun.

Third....have fun & if you're able grab someone to wear matching ones like the pic below. I laughed so hard when I read it and that's what actually inspired my creativity to "decorate a quilted vest" :-) I love Mrs. Bobbins. Who knows...this might stay a "fashion trend" :-)

Have fun & remember...Stress-Free Quilting.

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment