Saturday, December 4, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."Quilted Tree-Skirt"

 Hey quilter's...hope your weekend is off to a great start. While searching the net for some quilting humor for some stress-relief, I seriously laughed out loud at the one below. A few yrs ago my daughter wanted a tree skirt for a new tree she was doing in her formal living room. I thought...no worries...I'll make you one to coordinate with your design...isn't that what all us quilter's do? Then...reality hit....all that hard work doing points for a "rounded tree skirt"....and the thoughts of all my hard work being covered up. No way...seriously mentioned to her that thought and she just shook her head. I know she was thinking...my mom! Well...then a few days later she called and said what clever idea she came up with to use as a tree skirt. She bought fabric that coordinates with her theme and scrunched it up around the bottom of her tree. I have to say, what a clever idea! I might one day suprise her with a "Christmas Tree Skirt" but I can definately say it won't be a "Prize-Winning" one like Mrs. Bobbins :-) Oh my goodness...mine would be simple...too much work to be covered up :-) Have a great weekend!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com


Another favorite below in case you missed it :-) Gotta love Mrs. Bobbins!




No comments:

Post a Comment