Friday, December 24, 2021

Cats Christmas Countdown..."Merry Grinch Quilt-Mas Eve"

 Hey quilter's...hope your Christmas Eve is off to a great start & all your quilt projects are finished & you're relaxed & spending time with loved ones. Well, sounds perfect but in "my world" that has never happened. I'm usually scrambling to finish my projects on Christmas eve & praying like crazy I get them finished. That would have been me this year if I hadn't had my "unexpected trip" I'm lucky this year that my grandson loves gift cards to go shopping and pick out what he likes. Well....just remember in 2022 we'll have Christmas all year...that's right, Christmas is my favorite time of year, so we'll have several quilt-a-longs together to finish projects early & no last-minute Christmas Eve quilting. Well, I'll try not too anyway :-) So if you're working on a Christmas project don't put those scraps away 'cause you'll be needing them again real soon. Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas Eve!

Blessed Quilting From My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment