Saturday, July 7, 2018

"IT'S CHOCOLATE DAY'!!!

Hey quilters.....hope everyone is doing well. Have to say when I noticed it was "Chocolate Day" today my heart dropped...seriously, had no idea there was such a "thing". If you're like me, chocolate & quilting/crafting go "hand & hand" so to speak. So today, I'm assuming it's also "calorie free" due to it being a "holiday" ;-)….a girl can only hope! Anyway....wanted to share a few other important dates as well! Also keep popping in 'cause soon I will be posting my "Christmas in July" quilt that you can create for anytime of the year! View a "low sugar chocolate pie on my blog below". Fast & easy to take to any quilt function or get together. Enjoy your chocolate!

Dates to be listed on all Quilter's Calendars :-)...
International Choc day...Sept. 13th
National Choc days...Oct 28 & Dec 28

Blessed Quilting from "My Home to Yours",
Cat
email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest
www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment