Saturday, November 22, 2014

"Lovin' Fall"

Hey quilters....this is my favorite time of year...I have to say the smell of pine trees, leaves falling and changing colors, just gets me in the holiday spirit. We are getting ready for our 2015 Pattern Line to launch soon. I'm super excited to share that each design will showcase a fast/easy technique that will amaze you. I for one don't have enough time in the day and I'm sure you're the same. Keep everyone updated when they get launched. Also,
 I've recently posted some healthy and easy "treats" on my cooking blog (address below). These recipes are definitely a crowd pleasure and great to take to a holiday festivity. If you are quilting....enjoy the smell while they are baking....wonderful! Enjoy this time of year with your family and friends.
Check us out on Facebook for current updates!

Blessed Quilting from our Home to Yours!
www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment