Monday, August 4, 2014

"SEW SMART BINDING TIP"

Hey...I just had to share this one....I'm sure I am not the only one while sewing binding tends to get it caught up in the way. This is such a smart idea...but I have to say...a "toilet paper roll" works great ;-). Anyway, we've been blessed with rain here lately & due to this it "flushed out" four Copper Head snakes in the past three days....OM Godness....I'm sure you guys heard me screaming! Try this tip next time you are adding binding & if you have a "binding tip" to share please email me! I have some great tips to share this week & thanks so much for emailing/sharing your wonderful ideas.

"Blessed Quilting from Our Home to Yours"
email tips...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
www.perfectgift-fromabove.com

 
"SEW smart & SEW clever"
Wrap the Binding on a section of paper towel tube, then put it on the vertical thread spindle on machine as you sew...OM Godness...it's out of the way & no Tangles!!!
All my years of sewing...why didn't I think of this :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment