Saturday, December 2, 2023

Cats Christmas Suprise..."An Elf that Sews & Quilts!"

 Hey quilter's...hope y'all are having a great weekend of stitching and quilting or whatever your heart desires. This time of year can be a bit hectic and I for one have been a bit "stressful" so to speak. I love to make gifts for loved ones, but it does stink when my back doesn't cooperate with me. But I had a wonderful Suprise yesterday. I woke up to this sweet Elf by my sewing machine with a note stating she sews and quilts. Oh my gosh....if I could move better, I would have been doing a happy dance. Plus, the mug I've been wanting from Missouri Quilt Co. that states "quilters are peacemakers." I thought how  could this be. Well....much to my surprise 'Chuck" wrote a letter to Santa asking for help. I guess I've been stressing him out on scrap duty. I can't help it I absolutely love the Holly Jolly charm pack by urban Chiks for Moda fabrics. I can't waste a bit of that fabric. Plus, it's all about how many gifts we can make from one charm pack for my "Cats Christmas Charm Pack Challenge." Y'all seriously look in the pic and see what she brought with her...a sleeping bag made from Quilt Town Fabrics for Missouri Star Quilt Co. Oh my gosh...I love her! I asked "Chuck" to name her since he requested help. Well, it didn't take long for him to come up with the name "Jazz" after my BabyLock sewing machine. I mean after all she sews and quilts...right? :-) I can't thank Chuck enough well and Santa because we have a lot more gifts to make. We'll be sharing more gifts soon for my charm pack challenge. I'm sew thankful for the extra pair of hands! Remember y'all...we'll be having a year full of Quilt-Mas Cheer so save those scraps! Thanks so much for following and stay tuned :-)

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (link upper right on blog)

Isn't Jazz adorable!!!!


Hmm...maybe I did stress Chuck out a bit...




No comments:

Post a Comment