Friday, December 22, 2023

Cats Christmas "Sneak Peek" for 2024!

 Hey quilter's....it's Friday...and Christmas is right around the corner. I know you're probably going yagh like me cause it's my favorite time of the year. This Christmas is very special because I'm at my daughter's and that' the best present ever! I'm excited to do Christmas cooking and baking with the family. Making memories in the kitchen is so special for this Gege. I'm excited to see everyone's reaction when they receive the "gift card holders" that I made doing the "Charm Pack Challenge." If it's a great reaction, then I will definitely come up with some creative designs for 2024. A charm pack is a great for having choices of the collection and great space saver too. Not everyone has the space or even money to have yards of a collection, so a Charm pack is genius! I also want to give you a "sneak peek" of a Christmas Scrap-a-long that I'll be starting soon on blog. Recently our sweet Elf "Jazz" brought back with her a gift from Santa. Well, I guess he does see you when your sewing/quilting. But that's o.k. too because I love this kit and have been wanting it...win..win! I'll be doing a "twist" with the design and can't wait to share with y'all. The quality of this design "Measure Once...Cuss Twice" is wonderful. The instructions, design of the kit is excellent. The kit even has optional quote sayings as well. Misty Doan w/ Missouri Star Quilt Co. has a great tutorial on a wall hanging too! I love how Santa has "connections" to the Missouri Star Quilt Company. Have a great weekend and prayers for a Magical Season. Talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)



No comments:

Post a Comment