Monday, December 4, 2023

Cats Christmas Charm Pack Challenge..."Dog Treat Stockings"

 Hey quilter's...hope your day is going great. I was watching the national weather this morn and loving all the pics of the snow. It's so pretty this time of year. I wanted to share a quick post of what I woke up too this morning. I guess Chuck and Jazz had a great time making super small stockings out of the scraps for the dog treats. We have a Christmas Parade and I love passing out treats to the dogs that ride in the golf carts. I seriously think they have more fun than we do. Some get dressed up like their owners and some just say "hey I'm cute just the way I am." I know y'all know what I'm talking about...some dogs just know they are stinkin handsome. My cat is the same way :-) Anyway, they totally "Jazz'd" it up for this year's parade. Last year my step-grandson helped me put the "Pup-peroni" treats in a cute Christmas bag but this year they will be in stockings. Oh my gosh...they did a great job, and you can see by the pic that "Chuck" like them too. I'll try to see if I can get the directions from them for y'all. I can definitely say..."what a great way to use up those tiny scraps!" No waste with this fun charm pack by Urban Chiks for Moda Fabrics....Love it!!! Thanks for following and check back for more great holiday gift giving and don't forget to save those scraps for this coming year. Talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on blog)

Aren't they the cutiest!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment