Saturday, December 30, 2023

"Embrace your Journey 1 Stitch @ a Time in 2024!"

 Hey quilter's...hope everyone is enjoying your Holiday season. I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a joyous New Year. We all have our memorable moments and maybe even some that we hope to not encounter again. I know one thing that I've had to realize is to embrace whatever comes my way, whether good or bad.  I'm so thankful for the blessings and I hope the hardships have made me a stronger person. I'm looking forward to a New Year of sharing and inspiring others to fall in love with the quilting. I for one can definitely say..."It's not your grammas quilts anymore". Although I love to put a spin on traditional quilt designs. When you follow along with me on my "Scrap-a-longs" I always state "it's your quilt so get creative and make it your own." I always hope to inspire your creative thinking and honestly that is why I love designing quilts. I'm excited about the designs that I'll be sharing with y'all in 2024. I will be creating with quality products from Missouri Star Quilt Co. and offering a monthly discount on their products as well. I will state on each design and have a link that starts on January 1st for your convenience. So, here's to wishing us all a "Scrap-tacular year full of Joy & to embrace our journey....1 Stitch @ a time!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)



No comments:

Post a Comment