Thursday, November 30, 2023

"Tis the Season 4 Templates!"

 Hey quilter's...hope all is great. I wanted to share some Nesting templates from Missouri Star Quilt Co. that I recently received. I'm sure by now you know how much I love Missouri Star....the quality and customer service of their company is wonderful. I wanted to give y'all a "sneak peek" of what's to come in 2024. I'll be sharing "Quilt-Mas Cheer all Year!." Yes...I'll be incorporating these sweet templates into Christmas scrap-a-longs. Plus, this gives you the time to purchase from them if you haven't already. I have a lot of Missouri Star Quilt Co. templates. I love the quality of their templates and have to say these are adorable and functional. Oh, my goodness...nesting is super smart. I love having an accent template when designing. So, heads up y'all...don't put those Christmas scraps away! I'm super excited and as you can see by pick below that Chuck is too! :-) Tomorrow is Dec 1st. and don't know about you but I wish somehow that I could gain an extra pair of hands. I think I'm driving "Chuck" nuts with my Christmas Charm Pack Challenge. But he's doing a fine job piecing those little scraps while I'm on quilting duty. :-) Well as usual...I'm still making gifts, but they are small this year due to my back issues. But that's o.k. too...they still are cute and made with love and maybe a extra word or two that we won't discuss #oops! I wish y'all all the time you need to get your gifts complete! 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment