Thursday, April 25, 2024

"Suppers on the Porch"...Project Progress ;-)

 Hey quilter's...hope all is going great. I wanted to share my project progress w/ y'all. I'm loving this fabric "Porch Swing" by Riley Blake Designs. The color hues...prints are stunning. I've completed my last 2 Octagon Bird squares...pics below and next step is the "functional center square." The octagon center compliments the bird squares, but you will be using insul-bright for hot/cold items. I love decor that is fun-ctional. Once you have completed all 5 Octagon squares, they will stack easily for storage. Another great space-saving technique. Well, if y'all know me by now...I have a d'lish recipe to share soon on my cooking blog for the centerpiece when entertaining. I love this time of year...entertaining/eating outdoors...listening to the birds and friends/family gatherings. Just a note this is table decor is great for "indoor entertaining" too ;-) I hope you're having fun w/this "scrap-a-long" too. If you're new to the "quilting world" this is a great project for a beginner quilter. The steps are easy to follow along plus it's very satisfying as you complete individual squares fast :-) I am all about a super-cute-functional project...aren't you? Well don't forget my link to Missouri Star Quilt co if you need supplies. You can save 20% off $50. or more for the month of April. Please check out their amazing website. Awesome daily deals...tutorials & inspiration. Sometimes I just love to watch their tutorials even if I'm not making that particular project. Seems the "Doan Ladies" are always sharing some form of a clever technique. I love that! I thank y'all so much for following and check back soon for the "fun-ctioal centerpiece" Octagon Square. Talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)







No comments:

Post a Comment