Saturday, April 6, 2024

"Make Something Today"...April projects & discount w/MSQC :-)

 Hey quilter's....hope your weekend is off to a great start & weather is being kind. I wanted to share some exciting items with y'all from Missouri Star Quilt Co. I know with Mother's Day approaching...graduation...birthdays we're always trying to think of a special gift to give. I will say I'm lovin' the "Quilter's Project Case" & large storage box by MSQC. Oh my gosh....the plastic box is perfect for stacking and storing your projects...aka "U.F.O's" in then take your projects in this super cute Project case to your "quilt retreat" or quilt club. Oh my gosh you'll be the envy of everyone! The project case is very lightweight but organized compartments within for your supplies along with the option of a strap for the over the shoulder fashion. Plus, the plastic storage bin has a lip for you to hold and carry too. The plastic bin does not fit inside the project case due to size but take it along if needed. You'll be so organized and ready to have fun! The greatest news is MSQC extended the discount for 20% off $50. or more for the month of April. I know I'm making my list for upcoming gifts. Seems like the summer is when everyone is having birthday's and wouldn't this make a sweet gift. I also have some fun-ctional projects happening soon with "Porch Swing" 10" stackers by Riley Blake Designs & Sage Yuma lemons canvas fabric by Art Gallery Fabrics. Plus, y'all know me....I'm sneaking in a super sweet design using the "Nesting Bird template" by MSQC. We excited to share all these projects w/y'all. Spring is in the air and these projects will definitely get you in the spirit especially if you're still dealing with this crazy weather! :-) Thanks so much for following & talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)



No comments:

Post a Comment