Thursday, April 11, 2024

"Better Together Aprons"...You're Never 2 old 4 Mother/Daughter Aprons!

 Hey quilter's...hope y'all are having a great week & hopefully enjoying spring weather. Geez this has been a crazy start to spring. Prayers for everyone having a difficult time. I wanted to share with y'all this fun & easy pattern by Missouri Star Quilt Co. Oh my gosh it's super easy to follow along plus the pattern is very versatile. Just change up the fabric & adjust the size for Mother/Son aprons too. I made one for my daughter and me too. We might be a bit "older" now but you're never 2 old for matching aprons. I can't wait to pack mine along when we get together and have fun in the kitchen. As you can see in the pick the Sage Yuma Lemon Canvas fabric is the perfect complement especially if you love lemons like we do. This fabric by Art Gallery Fabrics is so easy to sew with that I made the straps out of the same fabric. Of course, you can buy the cotton twill tape which is stated on the pattern project supplies. But I love when fabric quality is great that it inspires me to "step out of my comfort" zone. That was my goal for this year...not to rush a project & to challenge myself and learn new techniques. I hope you make this super easy apron pattern. It would definitely make a great Mother's Day gift.... Graduation gift...Birthday gift or just "Because I Love You." Don't forget to make one for yourself too :-) You save 20% off $50. or more for the month of April on supplies w/my link from MSQC. I thank y'all so much for following and check back soon for more "fun-ctional projects." Enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

"Better Together Aprons" pattern by Missouri Star Quilt Company...

Chuck loves his apron too :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment