Wednesday, March 27, 2024

"Quilt Town Mini Travel Sewing Tin" by Missouri Star Quilt Co.

 Hey quilter's...hope you're having a great week. I'm excited to share with y'all this super cute mini traveling sewing kit by MSQC. Oh my gosh y'all...it's 4 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 1 1/4 the perfect traveling size and comes in this adorable tin. The kit includes mini rotary cutter, mini scissors, thimble, seam ripper & floss cards. This would make a great Mother's Day gift...graduation gift or just because "I love You Gift." I just "gifted" one on my Facebook page so keep that in mind if you're not already following me on Facebook. :-) I love Missouri Star Quilt Co...and celebrating National Quilting Month you can save 20% off $50. or more with my link (upper right on home page) It's also "Quilt Town Fabrics" one year anniversary and you can see w/my pic below of "Party Points Table Runner" of how versatile & fun this fabric collection is...endless quilt-a-bilities! Check out MSQC website for all the stunning fabrics...tutorials & daily deals. Please follow me so you can keep up with all the fun promotions from MSQC & what I'm up too! :-)

Blessed Quilting,

Cat 

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment