Sunday, March 3, 2024

"The Traveling Quilter" w/super cute Quilter Cork Luggage Tag!

 Hey quilter's...Sunday blessings to y'all. March is National Quilting Month and had to share this super sweet "Quilter Cork Luggage Tag" with you. In leu of National Quilting Month Missouri Star Quilt Co. is offering a extra special deal...20% off $50 or more until March 31st. I had to get this luggage tag from MSQC. I for one have a "black bag" and my grandson laughs every time he's looking for it at baggage claim. I did however purchase a "leopard tag" but now this super cute "Quilter luggage tag" will be seen right away! I'm not going to say anything to him until I visit again and see his face when it comes around. I had to laugh recently when going through my late mom-in-laws quilting stash. I found the "Traveling Quilter." I remember when she showed me this many years ago and I told her you lost me at the first requirements...just lost 10 lbs. This was definitely her...the quilted vest....fancy quilt bag...the sporty sneakers to match her outfit. She was quit the fashionista! So, if you're traveling this month to all the fun quilt shows pop over to my link (upper right on blog) & grab yourself this super cute luggage tag. You will defiantly see your bag at luggage claim! Thank y'all so much for following & check back soon for a super cute wall decor for your sewing/quilting room. Happy National Quilting Month!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment