Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Sneak-Peek..."Hexagon Heirloom Fun-ctional decor' 4 Entertaining!"

 Hey quilter's...hope y'all are having a great week. I wanted to give you a "sneak-peek" of what will be happening this Friday on blog. I am super excited to share this special tribute of Jenny Doan's grandmother Ingrid. This embroidery kit is super sweet & you will feel the love you make in every stitch. The designs are easy to follow and for any skill-level of embroidery. I will be the first to admit it's very therapeutic and you know me I'm all about that! The embroidery kit comes with the quilt pattern she designed but you can totally put your own spin on it. I will be sharing "fun-ctional home decor" along with mug mats & gifts using the embroidery designs. I especially love how well thought out the kit is...it even comes with a super cute "bee needle finder." I needle-that! I can't tell you how many times I would put my needle down and not see it when needed. Not anymore. Just use your super cute bee finder :-) I love this sweet tribute to Jenny's Grandmother Ingrid. I for one was taught embroidery by my grandmother's. I didn't have much time with them growing up due to moving a lot with my dad being in the Air Force. So, if you have the opportunity to share your talent with a family member or friend please do so. I promise you they will remember and cherish the time spent together. If you still need to purchase this sweet embroidery kit you can save 20% off $50. or more with my link (upper right on home page) until March 31st. to MSQC. They are taking pre-orders for the kit, but I promise you it will be worth the wait. Plus, you can catch up with me to create your own heirloom design to cherish. Thanks so much for following and looking forward to Friday! :-)

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment