Friday, March 1, 2024

Happy National Quilting Month & Special discount from MSQC!

 Hey quilter's...can you believe it? It's March already. I'm super excited to share with y'all that Missouri Star Quilt Co. is offering 20% off $50 or more all month long! We'll be celebrating our love of quilting together with fun & easy projects plus saving more on our supplies. I'm always excited to share projects with y'all but this month in leu of National Quilting Month it will be a bit more special. I have some sweet items to share with you that are dear to my heart plus projects using "charm packs" that will be super easy for all stages of quilting. I've been sewing and quilting for over 50 yrs. and to have a special month to celebrate all month long is amazing. I do want to challenge everyone to share the love of quilting with others. The quilting industry has grown so much throughout the years & there is so many designs and techniques for all to learn. So, no matter your design style or your level of quilting you will definitely love quilting if you aren't addicted already :-) I love to personalize gifts...make them unique but quilting is also therapeutic as well. If you don't have a sewing machine or limited with space, try "hand embroidery." It's also a great way to teach the kiddos to sew then advance them to a sewing machine. They can personalize garments and lets their creativity shine! Missouri Star Quilt Co. has so many "tutorials" to enhance all your sewing and quilting skills. My pic below shows items I'll be featuring this month. The discount is applied with my MSQC link (upper right on home page) I'm so glad y'all are following a long to celebrate our love of quilting 2gether! 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram..Facebook & Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment