Hey quilters...hope your week is off to a great start. I love a "Blog Hop"...seeing how fabric inspires different creativity among designers. I will admit this fabric collection "Songbird" designed for Jennifer Thomas of @curlicuecreations by Jerry Khiev of Lumin Fabrics is so inspiring. The beautiful bright color hues and the sweetest prints of birds...flowers & foliage will inspire your next quilting project. Today feautures Connie of Free Motion by the River that created a beautiful deisgn of placemats. I love how the fabric shines and her design is very creative and fun. View Connies blog for more information and view all her other amazing projects. This is a very inspiring blog hop and I hope you enjoy! Well...check back tomorrow for another clue of my "BOO-ville!" Mystery Spook-a-long. I thank y'all so much for following a long on my sewing journey. Talk soon!
Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)
Songbird Blog Hop day 2...
https://conniekresin.com Free Motion by the River

No comments:
Post a Comment