Monday, August 10, 2026

Songbird Blog Hop Starts today!

 Hey quilters...this is a quick reminder of the Songbird Blog Hop featuring Jennifer Thomas new collection "Songbird" designed for her by Jerry Khiev of Lumin Fabrics. This collection is stunning and Jennifer has created four stunning designs with this collection. Pop on over to her blog (link below) for all the exciting events plus make sure you enter for her give-a-way too! There is also a list of fellow quilt designer participating in the blog hop and I'm excited to say that I'm featured on the 18th. This will be an exciting blog hop and I can't wait to share with y'all this stunning collection. Thanks so much for following and check back soon for another clue of my "BOO-ville! Mystery Spook-a-long." Talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Songbird Blog Hop details at https://curlicuecreations.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment