Hey quilters...happy Monday to everyone. It's a fresh start to a new week and setting some needed goals for me anyway. Right now...don't laugh or judge but I have 5 projects going on in my sewing room. Yup! Plus, I've been up since 4 a.m. because tomorrow is my day of the Songbird Blog Hop. I am super excited to share my project with y'all but also want to show my gratitude to be part of this amazing team of designers that have already featured fabulous designs. Y'all know me by now...I love to design patterns in hope to inspire others to get the quilting bug. I share techniques from beginner to advance along with tips that might keep you from making the same mistakes as me. :-) My design brain does not stop...it never has but this is what brings me joy. This past week has been a blast seeing everyone's creativity and we're all using the same fabric collection. It's just amazing of how fabric inspires everyone in different ways. You will definitely know what I'm talking about once you see this stunning collection. You can still enter to win a fat quarter bundle of Songbird on curlicue creations blog https://curlicuecreations.blogspot.com. Today features Leah of "quilted delights" www.quilteddelights.com and I can't wait to see what she has created. Well, I hope everyone is have a great time with "BOO-ville" Mystery Spook-a-long and today I'm sharing Clue #4. This clue is also a tip of what I use to help touch up my letters if they don't adhere perfectly. I love the EPP Clear Glue Stick Pen. It's used a lot for paper piecing, but I use it for touch ups. It's perfect for all my designs using fusible letters. I purchased the glue pen from Missouri Star Quilt Company and so glad I did. I think these would make a great gift to a fellow crafter or better yet a stocking stuffer. It's that time of year to start thinking of Christmas gifts. Well...I thank y'all so much for following and please check back tomorrow for my special day of the Songbird Blog Hop. Oh did I mention...you're getting pretty close to finishing the main design of "BOO-ville!" Talk soon!
Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)
BOO-ville! Mystery Spook-a-long...Clue #4

No comments:
Post a Comment