Hey quilters.... hope your weekend is off to a great start. I'm having a blast following Jennifer Thomas of Curlicue Creations blog hop featuring her new collection "Songbird" designed for her by Jerry Khiev of Lumin Fabrics. This blog hop is full of inspiration featuring talented designers all designing with this beautiful fabric collection. I've highlighted a few of the amazing designs below but pop on over to curlicue creations blog of all the previous designs & all the details. You will also see that Jennifer is giving away a "Fat quarter" bundle of this fabulous collection along with a pattern of your choice featuring her new designs w/ Songbird. I'm in love with the color hues and beautiful prints of Songbird and I'm so inspired by everyone's creativity. I'll be sharing my designs on Tuesday the 18th featuring the Songbird collection as well. What an exciting week so far & hope you're following along. Talk soon!
Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)
Songbird Blog Hop link...https://curclicuecreations.blogspot.com




No comments:
Post a Comment