Hey quilters...happy Sunday! I'm excited to share with y'all that tomorrow starts the "Songbird Blog Hop" featuring this stunning collection designed by Jerry Khiev of Lumin Fabrics/Island Batik for Jennifer Thomas of Curlicue Creations. This will be 10 days packed of inspirations featuring Jennifers wonderful designs a long with fellow designers all featuring this new fabric collection. You can follow along on curlicue creations blog for all the exciting details and events. I'll be sharing information on my blog as well and sharing a link to everyone's sites. I'm also thrilled to say that I'm including in on the blog hop and my day is the 18th. I've had a blast creating and sewing with this collection. The color hues and patterns are so inspiring, and I can't wait to share everyone's creativity with y'all. Please follow curlicue creations so you don't miss a thing! In the meantime, I hope you're having fun sewing up the "BOO-ville! Mystery Spook-a-long." What a fun month we're having and I thank y'all so much for following a long on my sewing journey. Talk soon!
Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,
Cat
Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)
Jennifer Thomas of Curlicue Creations...
https://curlicuecreations.blogspot.com
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment