Friday, September 1, 2023

Come Celebrate Missouri Star Quilt Company 15 yr. Birthday Bash!

 Hey quilter's...hope everyone is doing well especially after the hurricane. We did better this time than with "Ian" Today I'm excited to share that September starts Missouri Star Quilt Company 15 yr. Birthday Bash! Oh my goodness...what monumental time for them. If anything, I ask is you view how their family run business all started and how they became who we all know and love today. I can truly say not only do they have wonderful supplies...customer service but they are a dedicated family to serving others. This month "Chuck" and I will be featuring designs using their "Quilt Town" fabrics & threads. Pic below shows the 10 x 10" square pack along with coordinating yardage & thread. I'll be shing "fast & easy" fun-ctional decor for entertaining plus a sweet design for your sewing room featuring a MSQC T-shirt all sewn/quilted on my Baby Lock Jazz II. I'm super excited and please check out their gorgeous fabric collection on their website plus use your 15% off discount too! I thank you so much for following and like they say..."Let the Quilting Commence!"

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest

15% off ( 1 x use) September 1-30th

w/ link below or click on upper right of blog

https://glnk.io/mzmmj/ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Paid Partnership with MSQC



No comments:

Post a Comment