Thursday, September 14, 2023

Party-Point Celebration Runner Quilting Tips & Pics w/ Chuck!

 Hey quilter's ...hope y'all are having a great week. My prayers to everyone preparing for the Hurricane. This is the one season that had a "fast forward button. I love fall but this season is daunting. I was able to have some "quilting time w/ Chuck" & he has been a great helper. Couldn't have done it without him so I thought he deserved some fun. We took a spin around the lake to search for "gators." He wanted to go swimming but that's a definite No in our lake :-) We had a cloudy day, so pics aren't perfect but it sure is fun completing a design. I did some simple accent quilting around the "Party-Points" and individual squares on my Baby -Lock Jazz II.I used a quilting ruler to mark the 1/4" lines following the angels of the Prairie Points and used a circle template for the half-moons in the squares. I'm a little slow these days so I appreciate Y'all having patients with me. I'm sure y'all have quilted yours already & I hope you enjoyed this project. Remember just changing the fabric gives you a totally different look for any holiday entertaining. I've had a blast with my Prairie points that I've incorporated them into the next design starting this weekend :-) I appreciate y'all following me & hope you've enjoyed your Quilt Town fabrics by Missouri Star Quilt Company as much as I do. The fabric hues complimented my kitchen decor perfectly. Link on upper right of blog to MSQC if you still need supplies. The (1time 15% off) discount is good until Sept. 30th so you still have time! Enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

15% off ( 1 x use) for month of September

Link:

https://glnk.io/mzmmj/ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Paid Partnership w/ MSQC

Finished runner 10.5 x 30 (easily enlarge by adding more squares) :-)








Thanks for your help Chuck!!!! Hope you enjoyed your day relaxing cause we have another project that I need your help with ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment