Monday, September 4, 2023

Happy Labor Day & a Project Sneak Peek!

 Hey quilter's...hope y'all are having a restful Labor Day. Today is extra special because it's also my grandson's birthday. I wanted to give you a "sneak peek" of a project happening this month. This will be the second project...first is a super cute runner that starts this week...wink...wink. But the second involves this awesome T-shirt from Missouri Star Quilt Company. It actually states, "Quilters are peacemakers' which is totally true, but "Chuck" must be homesick. Notice how he thinks we're "pie makers" He must miss everyone's baking @ Missouri Star Quilt Company. I also noticed Chuck invited a friend with a cell phone. Hmmm....they must have "text'd" during the recent Hurricane. Well maybe I should make Chuck something to keep him around. We have a busy month ahead celebrating Missouri Star Quilt Company 15 yr. Birthday Bash! Although my projects are "fast/easy" yet-functional due to my health reasons it sure is nice having a "helper" keeping me in line! The link below is for another month of savings from Missouri Star Quilt Company. I'll be featuring "Quilt Town" 10 x 10" squares along with their complimenting yardage and thread. Oh my gosh y'all...this fabric collection is stunning! Scrap-a-longs start this week on blog. Thanks so much for following & have a restful Labor Day!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest

15% off ( 1 x use) until September 30th

Link:

https://glnk.io/mzmmj/ihearditthroughthequiltvine (or click on link upper right of blog)

Paid Partnership w/ MSQC

*Lots of thread and fabric therapy on my Baby Lock Jazz II :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment