Monday, September 11, 2023

Cats Tip of the day!..."Quilting on Baby Lock Jazz II w/ Chuck"

 Hey quilter's....hope y'all had a great weekend. Today we remember 9-11 for me it's everyday sending prayers for strength to the families and the gratitude for all the first responders...helpers...all who helped during this horrible time in our lives. We never know what our daily life will bring and that is why I always state to make this most of each day. As we get older our health changes...probably talking more about mine but we adapt as my "Marine son-in-law" would say & my late Dad. Growing up Military was rough at times...always moving...leaving friends behind but as I've gotten older, I appreciate all who have helped make our Country a better place for all of us. This weekend I set my "timer" and quilted a bit on the "Party Point Celebration" runner/ I say a bit cause my lovely back went out again. Seriously y'all enjoy your youth! :-) It's very hard to do what you love on muscle relaxers, but thankful "Chuck" is here to help. Between Chuck keeping me in line & the awesome Baby Lock quilting foot life was a bit easier. If you are quilting on a Baby Lock you will notice the "quilting foot" has corners as I call them. They are to guide you as you're quilting...helping you when "pivoting" especially on those "blind corners" that occur. I do mark my points with a but that's mostly due to my lovely eyes :-) Yes...cataract surgery is scheduled my friends. Sometimes you just need to laugh! I just turned 60...this is nuts! Anyway...back to my lovely quilting foot. My other "saving grace" using their quilting foot attachment is you will always have a precise 1/4" seam allowance which is awesome when making half-square triangles. Let me tell y'all as I'm sure you know any "time-saver" when quilting makes me happy! Right? Well, I hope y'all are having fun quilting your runner....I'm still quilting mine...it's all about moderation ;-) I thank y'all for following and I hope you've had a chance to enjoy your 15% discount from Missouri Star Quilt Company. Info below. Plus check out their website daily and sign up with their emails to get their daily specials as well. Below are some pics of the "quilting foot" & Chuck helping me! Keep following for more exciting projects using "Quilt Town" fabrics!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Folloow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest

15% off ( 1 x use) until September 30th

Link:

https://glnk.io/mzmmj/ihearditthroughthequiltvine (or link on upper right of blog)

Paid Partnership w/ MSQC





No comments:

Post a Comment