Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Karen Miller Orange Peel Grid Quilting Design - Continuous Curve on a Domestic Machine

Hey quilter's....hope your week is going well. I have to share one of my favorite all time quilt designs "orange peel" and it's tutorial by Karen Miller with Redbird quilt co. Oh my goodness...her quilting is amazing....so fun to watch her tutorials and easy to follow. She quilts with Aurifil thread, and you can see the quality in her designs using this thread. I've been sewing and quilting for too many years to state, and I can only "imagine" being this talented. She quilts on a "domestic"...yes a domestic no longarm here! She is my "quilt inspiration" & I hope you enjoy this tutorial. She has plenty more as well. Have a great week & keep following for a "fun & spooky quilt-a-long" coming soon!

Quilt Blessings from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook....Pinterest & Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment