Sunday, August 14, 2022

Cats Tip of the Day!..." Love Fons & Porter 1/4" Seam Marker"

 Hey quilter's...hope your weekend is going well. I wanted to share this tip that I love and use constantly when marking my "scrappy 1/2" and 1/4" triangle blocks. I posted this tip on my "Scrap...Crackle...Pop" scrap-a-long but wanted to "re-fresh" for my upcoming projects. My "smaller" projects that I'll be featuring soon still incorporate my fun technique of the "scrappy half-square triangles." The holidays are approaching a bit fast for me & I love to give a "handmade" gift. So, my "soon-2b-designs" will of course incorporate "scraps" & all pieced/quilted w/ aurifil thread. We all know by now how much I love this thread. It never lets me down with the quality & so many weights and color hues to coordinate with any project. My "Scrap-Crackle-Pop!" design is so versatile & therapeutic and it's featured on my previous posts if you have seen already. My "scrapin' technique" is also featured on auribuzz.com. Check it out when you can. My goal is to help others with thread and fabric therapy through the love of quilting So keep following for more "scrap-a-longs." Have a great quilting weekend!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Post any q's in comment section & I'll be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge :-)

Follow on Facebook,,,Pinterest & Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Tip....when using "scraps" we know they have the tendency to stretch so I press first...rotary cut my square and this ruler helps mark your diagonal lines for a great ponts on your triangle piecing! Just sew on marked lines...rotary cut down the middle of the lines.... press to the dark side and it's perfect :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment