Thursday, July 1, 2021

Series..."1 Pillow...Sew Many Ways!"

 Hey quilter's....hope all is well. Today is the beginning of my series "1 Pillow...Sew Many Ways!" I'm excited about sharing this with you these fun tips & techniques. Throughout this series you'll learn time saving tips & techniques. The most exciting tip for me to share is that you"ll be using "1 pillow." Yes! If you have limited space like me or just like to change out your decor then this is definately for you! This idea started a while back when I was making pillows for my grandson and my daughter had limited storage space.  I fully understand now that I've recently down sized. When you love to decorate for the holiday's but have limited space it does limit you a bit. So throughout this series, I'll be sharing some fun designs for special occassions and holiday's. I'll be sharing designs using my "scraps" & some "quilting art" designs as well. You can use a pillow you already have due to my designs are all using the "envelope wrap" or pillow slip design. Few recent designs below include a "Bunny Tree Farm" for a Easter gift for my daughter. The 2nd design is how I used Davin's "Grinch Pillow" (in earlier post) & turned the same pillow into a "Basketball theme" cover for him to use all year. The other is a gift for a sweet friend and I did a "Easter design" then incorporated a monogram wreathe to use all year. All designs are using the same pillow. A gift that keeps on giving! I hope you enjoy and keep following along for upcoming designs from Country to Coastal to Christmas!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

Just a few recent designs below :-)

Designs appliqued with Aurifil thread & scraps are from Hoffman Fabrics. Endless Possibilities!



                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment