Tuesday, July 6, 2021

"Cat's Tip of the Day!" Quilting Tiny Life-saver!

 Hey quilter's...hope all are doing well....preparing for storm here! I've been sharing posts lately  with designs that are "tiny" for me anyway. My back limits my sewing and quilting time but it does make you get a bit more creative on how you do things. I've also "downsized" my quilting/sewing room. Double wammy! But have to say coming across this padded pressing board by June Tailor has made things a lot easier. Not only is it a great pressing board but as you can see below it's also a great "mini design board." The size is 18 x 25 and it fits perfectly on my old sewing machine stand that I use beside my main sewing desk. Very convenient when needed to press a seam while piecing as well. Sometimes these little time-savers are so wonderful while piecing. Oh and can I say....it's wonderful when you are "auditioning your fabric and Aurifil threads! You'll be seeing this week on which thread won the battle with my upcoming Summer Series ;-) As long as we don't get blown away! Lord give me strength 'cause I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to "storms." Hope this tip is useful :-)

Blessings from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment