Wednesday, July 21, 2021

"May all your day's be Sunny-Side up!"

 Hey everyone...hope y'all are having a great morning. I'm having a bit of fun in the kitchen this morn. I had a recent request from my grandson for breakfast. Well...if you know me "Gege" is taking it to the next level! While making this I thought what a great way to "cheer" someone up first thing in the morning or make this with the kiddos & let them docorate with fruit or chocolate chips...or even a fun breakfast for the kids "first day of school." Your making a easy "healthy breakfast" and having fun while doing it! Enjoy!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest & www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com

Here's all you need...
1 egg (Egg-Land's Best)
Hashbrowns (Ore-Ida)
2 Protein waffles (Kashi Go)
Blueberries or chocolate chips :-)
Round Cookie Cutter

Here's all you do...
Fry your hashbrowns to desired taste.
Remove from pan and let pan cool a bit.
Using same pan....fry your egg (see tip) I put a lid over egg while cooking to "steam" the egg :-)
Prepare your waffles as desired....cut each waffle into 8 sections.
Plate the waffles as shown to resemble a sun burst (mine is double layered) leave a well in center.
Now place your cooked hash browns in center.
Carefully place your egg on top
Tip...after cooking egg in pan I removed it with a spatula and place on parchment paper. Let cool a bit then I used a round cookie cutter to form shape around egg.

Fun tip...the waffles are (pre-cut) and ready to eat :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment