Wednesday, July 7, 2021

QUILT SERIES..."Scrapin' w/Cat"...

 Hey quilter's....hope all is well. My prayer's go out for everyone during these horrible storms. Not much sleep last night but no damage so not gonna gripe! I'm starting a new quilting series..."Scrapin' w/Cat." These designs came about through our "being stranded" last year and being forced to use what you have due to several stores temporarily closed and also being safe and not shopping. It also made me realize how much "scrap fabric" I have and need to use. I'm not a "fabric horder" but I do have a "healthy scrap stash" or what I like to call my "little pretties." Oh and while I'm being honest, I mind as well share the truth of how I named my scraps "little pretties." Yes...I was sorting my scraps and for some "odd reason" my voice went into "the wizard of OZ witch" when I was saying "come here my little pretties." I know creepy....but it goes without saying....I have never seen a "ugly...weird....piece of scrap fabric." To me...all fabrics are beautiful....the thought process that goes behind every pattern design is amazing! Anyway, throughout this series you'll see "1 Design...SEW Many Ways" & "1 Pillow...SEW Many Ways!" Pattern designs from Country to Coastal to Christmas! You'll learn fun easy techniques, space-saving tips & great gift ideas plus doing the new trend of quilting art enhanced with Aurifil thread. All using your scraps! Of course I'm not gonna judge if you go buy some new fabric :-) But do try and get creative with your scraps. It's been challenging but I'm pleased of what I've accompolished so far! 

So grab your scraps & AURIFIL thread & let's have some fun 2gether!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

Fabric Stash humor....love this but we can do this 2gether :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment