Saturday, July 10, 2021

Cat's Tip of the Day! "What's in your Scrap Basket?"

 Hey quilter's.....I hope your weekend is off to a great start. I'm enjoying a calm morning. I will admit that "I will never wish I had a "breeze" again." I'm totally find now with my "Florida quilting rm" aka "sauna" :-) The storms lately sure made me be thankful! I wanted to share my "scrap basket" with you on how I "organize my fabric scraps & AURIFIL threads." This inexpensive tip is so useful especially if you need to go back & repair an item. :-( I purchased the plastic ziplock bags & write on the Fabric brand & thread hues with a permanent marker. I know certain machines have an "automatic thread cutter" but some domestic machines don't so you end up cutting away threads. You'll be surprised of how much thread you will accumulate even just trimming away threads from projects.  Don't know about you but throwing away threads kills me. You'll see why this "tip" of saving your AURIFIL threads is especially important real soon! :-) Hope you enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment