Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thank you..."Quilting Friends Warm My Heart!"

 Hey quilter's...mid year is when I like to take the time and say Thank You" for following my blog. I know life is a bit crazy these days & I'm hoping us sharing quilting designs/tips together helps a bit. I know quilting/sewing/crafting is my therapy even though I have to do it in "moderation" now. So here's a "big thank you" to follower's this year...words can't express enough... thank you for your emails and please share anytime!

Thank you...U.S., Turkey, Portugal, Russia, France, India, Ireland, Malaysia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden & those areas that don't get posted on "Stats" as "others" :-)

Also, please check "following" so you'll get the most recent updates :-)

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook 

& www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment