Thursday, August 8, 2024

Give-a-way w/ MSQC Christmas Template Set!

 Hey quilter's...I hope you're having a great week. I'm super excited to share with y'all that Missouri Star Quilt Company has gifted me a "set" of these adorable Christmas Templates to give to one lucky winner! Oh my gosh y'all...they are so sturdy...each comes with a smaller size 'nestled within." The templates are sew versatile...use them sewing/crafting...quilting who know what you'll come up with! The Christmas possibilities are endless with these adorable templates. You can view all the dimentions on MSQC website. All you need to do is follow me on Instagram (link upper right on home page) & Missouri Star Quilt Company & the fun rules to enter are posted today. I'm having a blast using the "Sweater Template" with my "Santas SN-UGLY Dinner Party" table runner. Can you imagine all you could make? A super cute pillow....holiday trivets for entertaining....an adorable quilt for a Christmas gift! Well....who know what I'll be sharing next :-) Don't forget if you need supplies my link to MSQC w/save you 20% off $50. or more on most supplies for the month of August. Plus check out their webiste for holiday gift inspiration! I thank y'all so much for following & good luck! The deadline to enter is August 11 (Sunday) at midnight :-)

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)




No comments:

Post a Comment