Friday, January 12, 2024

"Summer Strolls Tripple Play B.O.M. by Missouri Star Quilt co.!"

 Hey quilters have you heard the exciting news? The "Doan" family is doing a fun Summer Strolls Tripple Play block of the month. I'm super excited because this will be a Christmas gift for my daughter. If I don't decide to keep it :-) Seriously y'all...yesterday I was having a bit of a doozy day and just wanted to put my flannels on and call it a day. Then... my "box" was delivered. Oh my gosh...the fabric designed by Laundry Basket Quilts for Andover fabric is stunning. The design and instructions by the Doan ladies is perfect for a beginner or advanced quilter. It comes with pre-cut strips to make your piecing easy. Hello! :-) Plus, an organizer to house your pamphlets & that box is stinking adorable that you'll want to keep out for inspiration or house your scraps. You can click on my link in home page & it will take you to their site to learn more. The discount code does not apply towards the summer strolls b.o.m. but you can definitely save on other products you might need. Oh, did I mention they also have a "tutorial" to watch to help you along "every step of the way." I'm excited and I hope y'all check it out too. You'll be learning and quilting with some of the best experienced quilters in the industry from your home. Win..win for me especially if you're having one of those days... you can still have fun quilting with your p.j.'s on :-) Trust me on that! Well Phase 3 will be posted this weekend and I hope you're enjoying the sewing machine cover as well. I'll be also starting a very sweet design next week...hint..hint :-) As always, I thank y'all so much for following. Stay warm & safe y'all!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSCQ Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Link upper right on home pg. for 15% off ( 1 x use) in January.

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

*Chuck is excited too...he's texting friends to join along :-) He's so smart!



No comments:

Post a Comment