Tuesday, January 16, 2024

"Hearts and Kisses" or "My Heart belongs to Santa" 1 design...Sew Many Ways!

 Hey quilters...hope your week is off to a great start and staying warm. This crazy weather just makes me want to stay in and sew. The rain has been nuts here, but my Texas family has it worse, so I'll hush :-) I love watching the snow on the news. It's a shame that something so captivating can be dangerous too. I also feel sorry for animals outside. Years ago, in Indiana I couldn't believe how the cows would just stand in the snow instead of under the barn. It's almost like they were enjoying it trickle on their backs. They are tough for sure. My post today might seem a bit early but wanted to give you a "heads up" on the next Scrap-a-long." The pattern "Hearts and Kisses" by Missouri Star Quilt Co. is super easy & fun. I love their patterns they always have a clever technique for their blocks along with a tutorial to help along the way. This design technique is so clever that you will have extra blocks for a "bonus runner if desired. Love that...you already have another gift in the making :-) Well y'all know me by promised "Quilt-mas Cheer all Year" and this super cute design is a great start. I love a pattern that you think only Valentine's but then you can personalize it just by changing the fabric."1 Design...Sew Many Ways!" Mine will be a "baby quilt" size but you can make it larger by following the original pattern instructions. You can use my MSQC link for 15% off (1 x use) for January for supplies. I did the heart and kisses samples in Hoffman batiks & Shimmer by Patrick Lose then complimented with the White Tossed Star by MSQC own Quilt Town fabrics. Y'all either way you choose, you will definitely be surprised of how clever these blocks come together. Thanks so much for following and stay tuned...it's starting this week! 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat 

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment