Thursday, January 25, 2024

"Block your Cares Away"...w/Summer Strolls Tripple Play B.O.M

 Hey quilter's...hope your week is going great. I wanted to share with y'all a fun-tastic block of the month by Missouri Star Quilt Co. I am having a blast with "Summer Strolls Triple Play" pattern. It's very easy with their great instructions. I will admit this is another "block" that I have not tried and it's super fun & therapeutic. I'm definitely "challenging myself" on this one. But it's a new year and what better way than to "Stroll along" with the best from Missouri Star Quilt Co. You'll be sewing along with Misty, Jenny & Natalie in your home! You can even view their online tutorials to help you along the way. You can view all the info on MSQC website. The fabric is stunning from Andover fabrics. Missouri Star has coordinating thread to purchase along with templates to make sewing easy. Oh my gosh y'all in a world of stress I hope you join in on the fun. My goal is to do at least one block a day. It's a monthly block of the month so you can structure it to your lifestyle. As y'all know I also do 'scrap-a-longs" so we'll definitely have a great year ahead. You can use my discount link to save 15% on supplies, but it does not pertain to the "Block of the Month" itself. I figure if it's helping me with stress than it's totally worth it :-) The price is actually amazing too! My link upper right on home page will take you directly to MSQC then you apply the discount code at checkout. Trust me...I've been shopping :-) Well, I hope you join in on the fun as we "Block our Cares Away" 2gether w/ "Summer Strolls" triple play block of the month. enjoy!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on blog home page)




No comments:

Post a Comment