Thursday, December 1, 2022

"Tis the Season 4 Quilt-Mas!"

 Hey quilter's...hope y'all are doing well. Can you believe it? It's December 1st....oh my gosh! Let the countdown begin as they say. I for one would love just a few more weeks but I did accomplish to finish the main gift.  Yagh...there's always a "first." Last year I determined that I was not going to be the "grinch" siting at the sewing machine the night before Christmas. I kept my handmade gifts simple but sweet this year. Decided it's ok to purchase a few things even gift cards. When grandkids get to a certain age, they are a bit difficult to purchase for so this way they can get what their hearts desire. I am thrilled to mention that soon I'll have a "surprise" that we'll be doing all year 2gether. I've been working on the design in EQ8 so I'll be able to show "options" for y'all to choose from. Oh, one hint...keep your "Christmas scraps" out! Yup...that's all y'all get for now :-) Well, don't let the "Christmas Countdown" take away your cheer. Remember to savor every moment and enjoy the festivities that are all around you this month. I'll be sharing some great "quilt gifts" this month along with some other tips so keep checking back. 

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment