Sunday, December 25, 2022

"Scrap-a-long w/me in 2023!" Santa Bells are Ringing! (pattern directions coming soon!)

 Hey quilter's...Merry Christmas to all! It's a quiet one here...first time away from my daughter's family but I'm going to cherish the reason for the season. I wanted to give you a "sneak peek" of what's to come in 2023 so don't put away those Christmas scraps! That's right....Quilt-Mas all year in 2023! The Christmas season brings me so much joy, so I decided to quilt my stress away all year with Christmas scrap-a-longs. You know me I'm all about thread therapy so 2023 should be a great year and I hope for y'all as well. I'll be sharing a few different "scrap-a-longs" that are so versatile for any holiday decor...just change the fabric. Of course, they will be quilted with my favorite Aurifil thread :-) The quilt pattern below is designed in EQ8 (the electric quilt co) and you can see just changing the fabric choices creates a different design. "One design...Sew Many Ways!" You'll be using a lot of your scraps because they are only 2x2" squares. I'll be showing advanced techniques along the way & Mini projects using the same design. Great gifts for a less- stress year! Well, I hope you have a great Christmas and check back soon for fun & easy gifts and decor to make your 2023 quilting projects quilt-tacular! :-) Merry Christmas!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest

www.cookinganddecorwithcat.blogspot.com



Note...pattern directions coming soon!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment